WHO IS JESUS?
· To the ARTIST, he is altogether lovely. To the ASTRONOMER, he is the Sun of Righteousness and the Bright and Morning Star.
· To the BAKER, He is the living Bread. To the BIOLOGIST, he is the Life! To the BUILDER, He is the Sure Foundation.
· To the CARPENTER, He is the Door.
· To the DOCTOR, He is the Great Physician.
· To the EDITOR, He is the Good Tidings of Great Joy. To the EDUCATOR, He is the Great Teacher. To the ENGINEER, He is the New and Living Way.
· To the FARMER, He is the Sower, The True Vine, and the Lord of Harvest. To the FLORIST, He is the Rose of Sharon and the Lily of the Valley.
· To the GEOLOGIST, He is the Rock of Ages.
· To the HOPELESS, He is our Hope.
· To the JUROR, He is the Faithful and True Witness. To the JEWELER, He is the Pearl of Great Price.
· To the LAWYER, He is the Counselor, The Lawgiver, the Righteous Judge, and the Advocate.
· To the PHILOSOPHER, He is the Wisdom of God. To the PROUD, He is the Rebuker. To the PERFECT, He does not exist.
· To the SCULPTOR, He is the Living Stone. To the STRAYING SHEEP, He is the Good Shepherd.
· To those who SUFFER, He is the Comforter.
· To the THIRSTY PILGRIM, He is the Water of Life. To the TROUBLED SOUL, He is the Pacifier.
· To the SINNER, He is the Savior.
· To the CHRISTIAN, He is our Hope and the All in All.
Via Hillcrest Church of Christ 5 25 2008
JESUS CHRIST – THE CENTER OF THE BIBLE
In Matthew He is the KING OF THE JEWS.
In Mark He is the Servant of God.
In Luke He is the perfect Son of God.
In John He is the Son of God.
In Acts He is the Ascended Lord.
In Romans He is our Righteousness.
In 1 Corinthians He is the First Fruits from the Dead.
In 2 Corinthians He is made Sin for Us.
In Galatians He is the Supplier of every Need.
In Colossians He is the Preeminent One.
In 1 Thessalonians He is the Returning Lord.
In 2 Thessalonians He is the World’s Merciful Judge.
In 1 Timothy He is our Mediator.
In 2 Timothy He is the Bestower of Crowns.
In Titus He is our great God and Savior.
In Philemon He is the Father’s partner.
In Hebrews He is the Rest of Faith and the Fulfiller of Types.
In James He is the Lord of Sabbath.
In 1 Peter He is the theme of Old Testament prophecy.
In 2 Peter He is the Longsuffering Savior.
In 1 John He is the Word of Life.
In 2 John He is the Target of the Anti-Christ.
In 3 John He is the Personification of Truth.
In Jude He is the Believer’s Hope.
In Revelation He is the Victorious Lamb.