The elders are aware of the concern many people have regarding the Coronavirus. We have been in prayer and constant contact on the best course of action that protects the safety of our members while fulfilling our biblical command to honor and worship God.
We do not feel, as of this moment, that there is any reason to panic. However, the elders do feel that it would be prudent to take reasonable precautions to keep our church family safe and healthy. With that in mind, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
WE WILL CONTINUE MEETING ON SUNDAY MORNINGS FOR WORSHIP AT OUR REGULAR TIME.
• There are hand sanitizer dispensers in the foyer on both sides; please use them.
• In the near future we will transition to individual communion kits consisting of the bread and fruit of the vine. Please TAKE ONLY ONE for yourself. There are not enough extras.
• There will not be any communion plates passed around during service
COMMUNION WILL CONTINUE TO BE AFTER THE LESSON.
• We will all take of the bread together after giving thanks for it. Then, do the same with the cup. • PLEASE TAKE YOUR TRASH WITH YOU AS WE EXIT.
• There will be trash cans at the doors as you exit.
THE COLLECTION WILL BE TAKEN AT THE DOORS AS YOU EXIT
• Brothers will be standing in rear of auditorium with collection plates.
IF YOU ARE SICK, PLEASE STAY HOME!
• We would love to see you and fellowship with you. However, at this time we would request that everyone practice a regime of self-quarantine if you are ill.
IF YOU HAVE A COMPROMISED IMMUNE SYSTEM OR A CHRONIC MEDICAL CONDITION:
• We fully understand that people with these health issues my need to stay home. We will be in prayer for you.
AFTER TODAY MARCH 15TH, WE WILL TEMPORARILY STOP ALL SUNDAY MORNING BIBLE CLASSES UNTIL FIRST SUNDAY IN APRIL.
BEGINNING TODAY MARCH 15TH, WE WILL TEMPORARILY STOP ALL SUNDAY EVENING SERVICES UNTIL FIRST SUNDAY IN APRIL.
BEGINNING TODAY MARCH 15TH, WE WILL TEMPORARILY STOP ALL WEDNESDAY NIGHT BIBLE STUDIES UNTIL FIRST WEDNESDAY IN APRIL.
BEGINNING TODAY MARCH 15TH, WE WILL TEMPORARILY STOP ALL FELLOWSHIP ACTIVITIES UNTIL FIRST WEEK IN APRIL.
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH.
• Feel free to reach out to Tommy and I. Please monitor our Facebook accounts, church app, and website for the latest updates. SHARE this information with anyone you think may not see it. PLEASE BE PATIENT.
• This situation is new for all of us, and we might need to adjust plans on short notice as this situation develops. We appreciate your patience and grace.
South Cobb Elders,